7/4/08

My vision becomes a reality.... Part 2

With the buckets out of the truck and setting on the floor of the garage, I was really excited to see how well the rear seat turned out, so I removed the rear seat back from the truck and immediately hung it in place inside the car. She fit into position nicely so I went back to the truck and grabbed the seat cushion. After a bit of wrestling it into position to engage the floor hold downs, she finally locked into place. I stepped back and admired how well it had turned out! Played around with the arm rest and access hatch to make sure everything worked properly and even sat down into all three seating positions to insure they were comfortable.

Once I was happy with everything, I grabbed the camera and took some pics......

































As you can see, they really are stock in appearance at first glance and only start to reveal their true identity upon closer inspection. I really want to thank JR for the outstanding job he did bringing my vision to reality!

The success of this portion of the project has really fueled me to build the Ultimate Starsky & Hutch Gran Torino of my dreams! Stayed tuned for more.....

ZEBRA 3 OUT

1 comment:

bornagaintorinos.com said...

Joe those seats look beautiful! It must be great to see it starting to come together. Well done.
Steve