11/28/14

Blasting.... part 2

Spent the long holiday weekend sandblasting brackets, hangers, hardware, canisters, bump stops, panels, header support, steering coupler and boot.....



































































I had noticed the gun wasn't cutting too well yesterday so I checked the tip today and it was flat eaten away, so I had to locate my replacement tips before I could start. I have the door hinges in the cabinet to be blasted next weekend and hopefully I'll get everything wiped down, hung and ready for paint.

I also noticed there is an area on the crossmember that the engine mounts to and a spot on one of the front wheelhouses that need to be worked on a bit before the final to coat is applied, so I'll address those areas next week as well.

More to come......

ZEBRA 3 OUT 

No comments: