12/7/14

Blasting.... part 3

Busy Saturday but not a lot of progress..... picked up the parts from being cleaned and got them all unwrapped and staged. They turned out pretty good... a few that will need a bit of attention but all in all saved me lots of time cleaning them up. After staging them, I spent over an hour policing the area and vacuuming up all the paper confetti they had packed the parts in....they must have thought I was shipping raw eggs to China!! LOL...





































































I addressed a couple things on the Tomato, then went thru all my pulled parts to get out the ones that will need sandblasted and got them staged. I figured I would get everything blasted and ready for paint so when I did start spraying, I could knock out all the smaller stuff along with the chassis and rearend.















































Next weekend will involve more sandblasting and a couple little incidental areas to address under the Tomato and perhaps some paint will begin to fly!!

Stay tuned.

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: