11/16/14

Chassis painting.... part 7

Well this weekend, I got the firewall POR15ed and first coat Eastwood Chassis Black applied....














































































I think due to the colder temps today, I applied the Chassis Black a bit too because it looked a bit rough when I finished. I may have to sand it smooth before applying the second and Finish coats.

I also applied the seam sealer to the rear wheelhouse seams....
























































































































I'll clean up the edges of the seam sealer once it has set up.

I also got the rearend POR15ed....



























































when I finished, I left it alone and will hit it with some POR Self-Etching Primer before applying the Chassis Black.

Dam it, winter came a little too early this year and may derail my plans of having the car back to F3 the first of the year for final bodywork and paint... Time will tell!

Until next time....

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: