11/23/14

Chassis painting... part 8 / Blasting.... part 1

Not a very productive weekend.... The firewall didn't turn out as bad as I thought it was going to, so I'll hit it with the DA to smooth it out a bit before the final coat of Chassis Black....















































Next, I installed the center section of the rearend and got it ready for it's final coat of Chassis Black as well....













































































Then spent most of the day looking for my angle head grinder before finally giving up and moving on to something else. Started to move a table into position to use as a staging area for some items I need to sandblast and it came apart, so I had to stop, get some hardware to put it back together and WTH... I found my grinder in the tool bucket!

Table reassembled and parts laid out for blasting my next playday...
































This coming weekend is a long Thanksgiving Holiday weekend so I should have two days to work on the Tomato. Let's hope I have more to show for my efforts that I had this weekend!

Until then......

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: