8/1/20

08/01/20 Update...

Met the guys at the dealership this morning so they could drop off my driver's seat, the wire harnesses and some tools I left in the car and they picked up the wagon wheels to paint the centers for me. I met them back at their shop to eyeball the Tomato and they have been busy! Got her taped up and the build coat of primer and the guide coat applied to the body and deck lid...


 

 




 
 
 




































































































While it's curing out, they'll start working the doors, fenders, hood, header panel and headlight buckets.

I came back to the house to work some more on the garage so I can start bringing some of the odd projects I need to get wrapped up home and taken care of....

Moving right along now!

STAY TUNED!

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: