8/9/20

08/09/20 Update....

Well the guys have started working the hood as the body primer cures out....



Once they have it all blocked out, they'll jump onto the doors and fenders.

Saturday, I went over to the dealership and pulled out all the various bits to the dash and started stripping the dash in preparation for repairing a couple cracks and then repainting it satin black, detailing out the highlights and then reassembling it in preparation for it's final install....


I left the metal dash reinforcements in place to keep the dash plastic supported until I'm ready to do the repairs.





When I left, I brought the grill home to work on in the evenings after work.



They guys are making good headway and don't want them waiting on me for anything!

More to come...

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: