12/31/18

Details 114.....

A bit more headway today.... finished installing the core support to grill/header brace...



















attached the vacuum line from the engine to the firewall vacuum block and ran the vacuum line on over to the power brake booster...


















and increased the idle speed about an 1/8th of a turn to get the RPM's up and some heat in the engine to open the thermostat so I could finish topping off the radiator. Had a little leak on the thermostat housing and the upper radiator hose to housing clamp which I tightened up and stopped the flow.

While I was under the car wiping up the coolant, I noticed I had a little light show going on under the car...


Think I need to check the timing next weekend and perhaps get a carb guru to come adjust the holley a little.... I think she's running a bit rich and a tad outta time. Also need to check the plug wires (Ford Racing 9mm) to make sure I don't have a crossfire happening on the driver's bank. She starts instantly and the throttle response couldn't be any better, so I really hate to mess with her but gotta get the problem resolved.......

More to come next Saturday.

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: