12/16/18

Details 112...

A wee bit of progress this weekend... got everything remounted after pulling things apart last weekend to tighten the clamp on the lower water pump to radiator hose and fired the engine. She ran about three minutes and sputtered and died.... out of gas. Well the distributor for real gas is closed on weekends so I unhooked the battery and went on to other things. My brutha Jim is gonna stop by the distributor this week and get me a can of fuel so I can refire the engine and verify everything is leak free.

Found the ac condenser mounting brackets and hardware....


















and got them blasted...

















and painted, dug out my restored hood hinges in preparation for getting those remounted next weekend and then spent the rest of the afternoon combing out the fins on both my ac condensers.













Next up will be to flush them both out, get them cleaned up and repainted and ready for service. The spare will be capped of and put away for use in the future.

Until next time....

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: