10/30/16

Details 58....

Just baby steps the past couple weekends....

Last weekend, I got crank pulley and accelerator cable installed on the engine...


















driveshaft installed...













and painted the power steering pump case and some more hardware.

The new collector arrived from Crites.... looks like it should now easily clear the transmission, so I got the V-band installed so I could get it welded up.



















Irwin Polishing got my back wheels polished up and they look GREAT!

https://www.facebook.com/irwinpolishing/videos/1178066658941798/


This week, I got the V-band welded to the passenger side collector and noticed it just looked funny...



















and then it finally hit me.... the collector end was cut parallel to the primary tubes rather than perpendicular to the collector body! Oh well, nothing a pie cut thru the collector and a bit more welding won't fix!

My new 200A high output alternator and wiring kits...



















along with my new clutch fan arrived this week.






















I finished breaking down the power steering pump...























and second coated the housing...



















before calling it a day to go home and get ready for our 6th Wedding Anniversary Halloween party.





















Stay tuned...

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: