10/15/16

Details 57....

Well this week I got the Ford slot mags to Queen's Machine Shop in Wayne, WV to get the center cap screws drilled out and this morning I dropped off the 15x8.5 AR slot mags at Irwin Polishing in Jackson, OH before heading on over to the shop. Got the painted valve covers and the accelerator cable bracket on the engine...
































and then set about working on the (original!) power steering pump.














Brutha Jim got the pulley off for me this week, so I was able to get the pump pulled apart...






































and the case, bracket, pulley and hardware blasted.

















Will get the rebuild kit on order from NPD so I'll have all the new seals and gaskets on hand once I have everything painted and ready to go back together.

More to come............

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: