11/13/16

Details 59....

More baby steps the past couple weekends... weekend before last, I got my back wheels picked up,


















the floor shift installed along with the kick down lever,


















 
the water pump pulley, clutch and fan mounted up















and got the power steering pump cleaned and the pump front cover blasted and painted.


















This weekend, my brutha Jim Conley got the tires mounted...

























and I got them hung on the car,
















power steering pump rebuilt and reassembled. As you can see I used a bit bluer metallic on the power steering pump rather than the turquoiser metallic Ford used because I thought it would look better against the dark Ford blue on the engine.
























I also started hanging the accessory brackets and components back on the engine and realized really quick that I should have left the fan off until last!!


















I guess a little progress is much better than no progress!

Until next installment.....

ZEBRA 3 OUT





No comments: