11/29/15

Suspension assembly.... part 9

A productive LONG weekend! I got the front sway bar installed...



















followed by the frame reinforcements...















ground some of the excessive flash off the transmission...


















and applied the first coat of aluminum paint...


















I got the trunk torsion rods removed...



















To assist in the rod removal, I looped and threaded a length of #16ga wire to the end of the rod finger...

















and wrapped the two wire leads around my hand and lifted the finger out and away from the bracket and down to relieve the rod pressure. EASY PIESIE!!

I also blasted, wire wheeled and painted a few items before starting to dress out the driver side trunk drop off...


















She's slowly coming back together.

Stay tuned, there's more to come!

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: