11/14/15

Suspension assembly... part 7

A very productive day for a change!!! I FINALLY got the front control arms reassembled...





















the bushings reinstalled and the upper arms and spindles hung.



















I corrected the parking brake cable connections, got the rear brake line hooked up and the rear sway bar hung.













I also got the master cylinder, idler arm, pitman arm and tie rod ends outta the paint booth and unmasked....





















and installed the retainer arm and cap to the master cylinder.

















My rebuilt transmission was also dropped of this week....

















Next week I'll get it painted and then I'll start attaching the trunk and interior cabin to get them cleaned, prepped and ready for final finish coat of paint.

Stay tuned.....

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: