2/9/20

Update 02/09/20

Saturday, I stopped at the dealership to bend up the arm rest brace...

















but ran into an obstacle that prevented me from completing the task, so I need to get a couple pieces of heavy steel stock that will allow me to finish forming the last two bends and then straighten and tighten up all the bends so I can pass it along to Nick and Daniel for installing in the Tomato!

Speaking of the Tomato progress, the guys got the second coat of mud on the rear sail panels...


















the A pillar seams filled with All Metal...























the passenger side sail panel blocked and ready for primer...


















and started the body work on the lower passenger side rear quarter.

















They are moving right along....

DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: