2/2/20

February 2 update

Well not to much to show for myself this weekend. I blasted the better of the trunk gutter patch panels
























hoping it would work to repair mine but evidently the seam sealer the factory used held moisture because both patches I got were rusted away just like mine had.


















I believe there's enough good material there that it can be sectioned and used to make mine look like new again. Have it now soaking in EvapoRust
















to kill the remaining corrosion that might be hiding in areas the sand blaster didn't hit.

The guys however made a bit more progress than me this week as the All Metal filler arrived and they got the roof seams filled, mudded and ready for blocking.


























Eager to see what they got accomplished this weekend!!

Stay tuned....

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: