12/8/19

December 7 update....

Well this weekend, I got all the blast cabinet LED lights positioned....













but the double sided tape provided wasn't tacky enough to stick to the rough surface inside the blast cabinet, so another project delayed awaiting correct materials.

With the Torino ready to be sent off for bodywork and paint once I find the right shop to tackle it, I decided to start working on other areas of the restoration. The rear seat cushions (and both front buckets as well) have already been reupholstered and wrapped up awaiting installation for almost 12 years, so I decided to pull them out of hibernation, unwrap them and set them in the car for a fresh look at my decision a decade later....














LOL, they still fit and I am still happy with my decision on the design. Now to rewrap them and wait just a bit longer for the final install.

The search still continues for a body shop, but there are still many things yet that need addressed before all is said and done.

Until next installment....

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: