7/7/19

DEARBORN, THE TOMATO HAS LANDED!!

With the leaks resolved, it was time for her to come back down to Earth. For the first time since October 2013 she is setting on all four tires.













She's setting a bit too high in the front...
















but I'll wait until I get everything rehung and adjusted before trying to lower her.... besides, I'm sure once I get that 500 pound front bumper assembly back on, she'll come down a bit!!

I am happy with how she's setting in the rear...


















just about the ideal rear fender clearance. Again, I'm sure she'll come down a bit more once the rear bumper is rehung.

Next weekend, I'll hook her up to the 5 gallon fuel can and really get some heat into her to insure everything is fine under pressure and get the transmission fluid up to where it's supposed to be hot, idling in Park. Once I've got the fluids topped off, it will be time to see how she goes under her own power.... but on a short leash for now! LOL

Fingers crossed.... Stay tuned!

ZEBRA 3 OUT







No comments: