6/29/19

Details 128...

To bring you up to date since my last post, nothing major has taken place.

Weekend before last, I helped a buddy with his car, so nothing got done on the Tomato.

Last weekend, I added teflon tape to the radiator drain cock to aid in sealing...

















shot some paint on the core support petcock clearance relief...

















finished fabricating a filler piece for the core support transmission cooler lines clearance cutout...

















and then spent some time using my borescope to try and determine if the passenger side footwell dimple could be used as a wireway for the siren/police radio wiring. Couldn't be 100% sure, so I'll just wait until the car is apart in the body shop and then I can get a really clear look.

This weekend, I got everything put back together up front.


























Next weekend I need to finish routing the trans cooler lines and get them connected then refill the radiator, check the power steering and transmission fluids and the ole girl can be lit off again after a few weeks being dormant. If all stays dry, then perhaps I'll set her down on the ground for the first time!!

Stay tuned and wish me luck!!

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: