4/7/19

Details 122....

Some progress Saturday... blasted and painted the transmission cooler bracket




















and the cooler


















installed the MSD spark plug wire terminal dies onto my Greenlee ratcheting crimper















dressed out the welds in the second collector reducer














and boxed them up to drop off at the powder coaters this week and also ran to the auto parts stores looking for a formed 3/8" rubber line. Finally ended up at NAPA who turned me on to the online Gates Rubber hose catalog that should help me to find the exact hoses to help me finish up the trans cooler install.

I still have a very minute coolant leak from the radiator. Looks like it may be coming from the drain petcock. Will check that a bit closer next weekend.

Until then...

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: