3/31/19

Details 121....

After having to work last weekend to make up time lost for serving on the Grand Jury, I made a bit of progress this weekend. After a little project for the dealership, I formed the mounting bracket for the transmission cooler and then mounted the cooler to confirm everything.





















Looks like I may need to relocate the AC ambient temperature switch a bit to clear the cooler mounting hardware.

After locating all my jack stands to use in pulling the tires off my Fairlane wagon, I spent the remainder of the day dressing the welds on one of the flexible exhaust pipes.















Next weekend I'll begin wiping down the underside of the car to remove all the exhaust soot and any of the chassis lube and errant grease from the suspension components in preparation for setting the Torino back down on the ground.

Stay tuned.....

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: