11/25/18

Detail 109....

Well had a fairly productive couple days working on the Torino. Friday I got the oil pan all buttoned up, the sway bar rehung, the engine filled with oil, battery charged and engine lit off. On Saturday, I removed the engine block drain plug to insure all the water was out of the motor, got the driver side fender hung and the front wheels back on the car.

Since no one locally carries any quality radiator drain cocks (just the Dorman HELP POS's!), I checked and the fitting was still in my old original radiator, so I removed it, blasted it, wire wheeled the brass and painted the steel ears so it can be installed in the new radiator next weekend before dropping it in the car.

Picture wise, not a lot to show for myself.....
















Next weekend I plan to get the radiator installed and the cooling system filled so I can start the engine and let it run for a good bit to insure everything is sealed tight.

Until next time....

ZENRA 3 OUT

No comments: