2/26/17

Details 65...

Well this weekend I got the Tomato parking brake assembly cleaned up and cleared so it has that oily raw steel look...
























Paint the pedal arm black and apply some white lithium grease to the mechanism and she'll be ready to go back together with new cables and a fresh pedal pad with stainless steel trim to match the ...other pedals.

Also located all the hardware to start rehanging the pedals and column. Got the first brace on...































and then was looking at my disassembly pics and realized the firewall pad needs to go on first, so I pulled my pad material out and laid it on the roof of the Fairlane wagon so the sun can heat it up and help flatten out the rolls where it has been boxed up. I'll lay my old pad and template on top of the material and mark it so I can get all the necessary openings cutout and then get it installed so I can keep moving forward.

Until next episode....

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: