9/11/16

Details 52...

Not a very productive day Saturday.... sometimes I'm my own worse enemy! Started installing the transmission yoke u-joint and, not paying close enough attention to what I was doing, installed the wrong one in the yoke! FUK, couldn't get the blunt ended snap rings back out, so I turned my attention to other things until I figure out the solution to this dumb ass mistake!

I got the header bolts torqued to 20ft/lbs, then turned my attention to things I knew I was safe in doing.... I remove some of clips from the factory valve covers and got the areas dressed out and started removing some of the small dents from years of service. I'll use the OEM covers until I can get the M/T covers straightened out....

























I also started painting the crank and water pump pulleys. Was another scorcher at the dealership, so I called it a day before I could screw up anything else!

Until next time...

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: