4/17/16

Details 37....

Not a very productive Saturday... broke out my old friend the sand blaster and carried 100lbs of blast media, my hood and a few other things into the blast room to sandblast, filled the hopper with sand, got the first piece into position, drained the water off the air tanks, got all my protective garb on and pulled the trigger..... NOTHING. Fiddled with it for about half an hour before finally giving up and turning my attention to other areas.

Got my fabricated antenna mount and dry fit it to confirm clearances before final welding and trimming....
























Looks like it's gonna work out beautifully!

Then I got my 6" rail section out and clamped one side of the hour glass shaped valve cover to determine how much it needed to be pushed back into position....

















Looks to be about 1/8"....

















I woke about midnight to a revelation as to why the blaster didn't work.... I had turned down the air pressure at the regulator when I was playing with the paint sprayer! Crazy how your mind works!!

Stay tuned.....

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: