2/6/16

Details.... part 27

Thanks to my best buddy lending a helping hand, another productive weekend!

I first trimmed the padding back around the transmission crossmember mount...





















the transmission was mounted onto a vintage transmission floor jack (I forgot to take a picture of THAT monster!) and then we jacked the transmission up and into position (WITH THE HEADERS IN PLACE!!) mounted to the engine and installed the crossmember...

















We then crawled out from under the car and got the front suspension all assembled and checked for any interference with the headers thru the steering range of motion... ALL CLEAR!

















finished putting the rear brakes together...

















and started doing the front brakes until it was discovered I forgot to order the grease seals for the front rotors.

I also noticed how well the interior turned out from my rookie spray job....
































She is getting closer to heading back to the crew at Far From Factory...













but Ford Carlisle 2016 isn't looking like a reality.

Until next installment....

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: