2/28/16

Details 30....

Disassembly Saturday... got the engine and transmission back out of the car.  I decided to just leave the C6 wrapped and strapped to the monster transmission jack until time to go back in the car....

















I wiped down the front and rear suspension to remove the excess bushing lube from the assemblies, then trimmed off the reducer flanges and got the fitted to the stainless steel V-band flanges...


















I also discovered my car is a numbers matching example! I'll hang onto my original 460 for use at a later date so she will be numbers matching again in the future...



















Now to get the 460 on the engine stand and get it cleaned, painted, detailed and reassembled so I can install it for the last time and get her fired up!

Stay tuned.....

ZEBRA 3 OUT



No comments: