8/8/15

Suspension assembly....part 1 and jack and other parts detailing

For those who think I took last weekend off (I forgot my camera), here's what I got accomplished... I got the bushings pressed into all the rear control arms and the front lower control arms...























painted the jack mechanism, cleared the unpainted sections of the exhaust hangers (need to reshoot the black on the tailpipe hangers) assembled the steering shaft coupler/rag joint...




















and blasted the power brake booster and master cylinder assembly.




















This weekend, I got the passenger side upper control arm, lower control arm and strut rod remounted...
 


















as well as hanging all 4 of the rear control arms...




















attached the lifting beam to the jack...

















and blasted the remaining bushing cup to get polished before taking it to the platers to get yellow zinc chromated.


















Now to recruit some additional bodies to get the rearend moved into position and rehung under the car!!!

Stay tuned....

ZEBRA 3 OUT



No comments: