8/16/15

Suspension assembly... part 2

Fairly productive day.... got the prototype of the alternator splash shield in the mail this week so I test fit it.... PERFECT!

















I also got both lower control arms and strut rods mounted...


















blasted, masked and painted a few parts, rounded up all my air cleaners to see exactly what I had and my buddy Jim helped me get the rear end off the bench and onto the jack lift beam...
















I had it secured to the jack, rolled into position, ready to hang next weekend and set a couple jack stands under it for support... but sadly I didn't have them placed just right and the jack bled off and the stands rolled the rear end back and flipped it out of the jack lift arm, so next Saturday I'll need to get it repositioned so I can get the rear end remounted to the frame.

Fun, fun, fun..... until next time.

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: