3/30/14

Blasted... part 11

Well FINALLY, I am done blasting under the car! I hit the crevice between the passenger rear wheel well and frame, then jumped over to the driver side wheel well and got all of it blasted good...





















































































Don't ever let anyone tell you that it ain't a dirty job...............

















sure glad I wiped off my face before my buddy Jim took my picture! LOL

Then I moved the rear end back into the booth and started cleaning it up...
























































hope to get that completely knocked out next weekend so I can break it down for rebuild and 3.89 gear set install.

I also found my old NOS Hirschmann power antenna that I'm going to look into incorporating into the build so I won't have the antenna in the way when it's not needed.

More to come.............

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: