9/30/19

September 30th update....

Not much to report since last installment. My new Lares power steering pump arrived and after comparing it to my original....

















I cleaned it good and got the first coat of paint on it.





















The Super Clean Degreaser wasn't too kind to the paint on the reservoir, so I sand blasted it, the pulley and brackets and reshot them as well.





















The replacement tailgate window channel for the wagon arrived as well, so I compared it to my old original to insure it would work...























before painting it and getting it ready to install. Need to get the window glass rubber retainer and two new rollers and then I'll get it painted and installed and put that little project to bed.

Don't touch that dial!....

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: