8/28/17

Details 80....

A bit more progress this weekend, picked up my polished front rims (shown before & after) from Irwin Polishing...






























and my brutha Jim got them mounted for me...

















and I got them installed on the car.

























I also finished assembling the hood latching reinforcement...






















removed the modified Fiero vacuum canister from the paint booth and placed aside for later use...

















made a jumper wire for the dual horns and tapped into the alternator harness to mate to the factory wiring harness.

I fitted my alternator adjustment slug...














into the adjuster bracket...

















so I could make my captive nut to wrap up my 3G alternator installation.





















We also got the braking system bled but the rear brakes wouldn't really bleed out like they should, so I'm thinking I may need to reset the proportioning valve.

Stay tuned, there's more to come!

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: