6/7/16

Details 42....

Well got the wife's garden cart "restoration" completed this weekend....


















blasted the drive shaft...









got it, the transmission crossmember and core support painted...















repaired a thin spot in the timing cover I found after sandblasting it...



















pulled out all my new gaskets and engine parts to make sure I had the majority of them ready for installation...























and started removing the accessories and brackets from my original 460 to get them cleaned, prepped and detailed for reassembly onto my new engine.






















Next weekend I hope to finish cleaning the block and start final install of the oil pan, timing cover, water pump, intake manifold, the OEM valve covers (until I can get the MT covers spread a bit to fit the heads) and get a couple coats of dark Ford blue applied.

Eager to get the engine buttoned up and installed so I can do a quick start to insure she's ready to roar back to life!

Stay tuned...

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: