6/7/15

Details... part 16

With the installation of the swar bar bracket carriage bolts the rearend was complete and ready for reinstallation (axles and brake components will be installed once rearend is back in place under the car)...












so I wrapped it in bubble wrap to protect the finish until it's hung...













I pressed the three lower control arm bushings together awaiting the return of the fourth from the platers as a reference of how the other 10 bushing cups should be finished...












I also have the spindles painted and ready for reassembly...
















as well as the front upper control arm pivot shaft.













Since the day was still young, I decided to start blasting some ancillary items that will be needed at some point in the future so I blasted the rubber hood bumpers...















the front bumper sight shield supports and the air cleaner lid, snorkle and silencer to get ready for paint...



















Hope the bushing cups are ready at the platers this week so I can assemble the rear control arm and get the rearend back in place under the car!

Until next time....

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: