1/24/15

Minor update

Well after having my gallbladder removed last Saturday, I had a lite day today and got a few things done.....










































bushings installed in the rear sway bar, blasted a few brackets I came across that needed cleaned up, prepped the backing plates so I can POR15 them next weekend, first coat of self-etching primer on the rear end and.....













dug out my tilt column so I can put the wiring connector back together, change out the key cylinder to my actual lock and get the steering shaft prepped to install my later model steering wheel.

Really felt good to have the first item ready to be REINSTALLED on the car. Looking forward to having more subassemblies ready to put back on the car as reassembly begins!!

Until next time....

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: