8/3/14

Clean Sweep.... part 1

Well Saturday after playing with the headers I got started vacuuming up the Great American Dust Bowl. Got the frame forward of the firewall all cleaned out...
**CLICK ON PICS TO ENLARGE AND CLICK AGAIN TO SUPERSIZE**











































and got the body swept up as well (though I do see a few spots I missed looking thru my pics just now).....
















































































































































 
 
 
 












































































































































































Next week I'll go under the car to clean up the rest of the frame and underbody.

More to come............

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: