11/9/13

Blasted... Part 3

Well today the ole girl finally got into position, lost her wheels and the rear end started coming out. I got the springs, shocks, parking brake cables and the sway bar unhooked and ready for the big drop only to discover that I had my line wrenches at home in my other tool box, so about 90% of the rear is ready for removal. Here are a few pics of today's progress.

The new jackstands in position and the wheels and ramps removed....































































































and I got under her...
























































and started removing the rear suspension...

























































So hopefully next weekend with my line wrenches in hand, I can break loose the brake hose, remove the control arm hardware and roll the rear end out from under the Tomato.

Until next installment...

ZEBRA 3 OUT

No comments: